Volker Stevin Highways Ltd.01.05.17
Volker Stevin Highways Ltd., (a division of Volker Stevin Canada), have the following full time hourly position available located in Aldersyde, Alberta.
(JOB ID: 4302217)
Volker Stevin Highways Ltd. is seeking an HD Journeyman or 2nd to 4th Year Apprentice to work within our Aldersyde Repair Shop. Under the direction of the HD Tech. Foreman, this position will performs duties and construction equipment and other related construction equipment tasks related to the preventative and corrective maintenance of specialized and vehicles.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Alberta Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic license
• Extensive experience in all aspects of repair to highway maintenance equipment.
• Demonstrated abilities in equipment repair and maintenance.
• Current Alberta Class 3 Operators license with Q endorsement.
• Knowledge of operation of all highway equipment owned and operated by VSH.
• Physical Capabilities (i.e. lift up to 50 - 100 LBS).
• CVIP Inspection License or ability to obtain a CVIP Inspection License
• Perform CVIP’s.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/ resumes to Volker Stevin Highways Ltd., quoting Competition #4302217 - HD Journeyman OR 2nd to 4th Year Apprentice
By email: email@example.com
By fax: 403-720-0784
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview