Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd.30.09.17
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full time hourly position available located in CALGARY, Alberta
(JOB ID: 6204017)
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. are seeking Laborers to work within our Calgary location. Responsible to receive direction from their Foreman to provide general labor work or for specific tasks such as traffic control, present a professional image and attitude in all dealings with the client, the public and fellow workers. Ensure all tasks are to be carried out in a safe and responsible manner. Volker Stevin offers competitive wages and benefits – Medical, Dental, RRSP Contributions and more.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Valid Class 5 Alberta Vehicle Operator’s License
• Applicable Volker Stevin Operators Training
• Applicable Alberta Construction Safety Training (such as Flag Training)
• Excellent team skills
• Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision at times
• Ability to work overtime, evenings, and weekends
• Actively seeks increased responsibility and takes initiative
• Demonstrates ability to adapt and deal with issues as they arise
• Show enthusiasm for work, generates new ideas and engage others
• Physical Capabilities (i.e. lift up to 50 - 100 LBS).
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd., quoting Competition #6204017 - "Labourer, Roads"
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview