Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd.21.05.21
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full time hourly position available located in Calgary, Alberta
(JOB ID: 1-620342111)
Reporting to a Foreman and an Equipment Trainer, a Dozer/Crawler Operator is responsible for safe and efficient operation of a dozer. A Dozer/Crawler Operator will push and level soil and control direction and angle of equipment to move rocks and debris, as instructed.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Class 5 Driver’s License; a clean Driver Abstract
• Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience within the road construction industry
• 2 – 3 years of experience operating a Dozer is required
• Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements
• Knowledge of a Dozer and other heavy equipment
• Understanding of computerized controls and electronics
• Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 LBS on a regular basis.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd., quoting the JOB ID: 1-620342111
Online: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.