Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the followings seasonal hourly positions available located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
Dozer & Excavator Operators
(JOB ID: 5-ML0412111)
Reporting to the Forman, the job of the Dozer & Excavator Operators are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the equipment.
- Operate the heavy equipment heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment
- Understand, interpret and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area
- Operate Dozer/Excavator controls to regulate height and angle of the dozer blade and lower scarifier to loosen packed soil to permit grading
- Feel levers and listen to equipment sounds to determine depth of the cut
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required
The Ideal Candidate for this position will possess the following:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience within the oilfield construction industry
- 2 – 3 years’ experience operating a Dozer/Excavator is required
- Relevant Oilfield Certification /Safety tickets would be an asset
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Click for more details - Dozer Operator Position Profile
Click for more detals - Excavator Operator Position Profile
How to Apply:
Please submit applications/resumes to Mainline Construction Ltd. quoting job title "Dozer & Excavator Operators" and Job ID# 5-ML0412111
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.