Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.28.01.22
Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the followings full-time hourly positions available located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
(JOB ID: 5-MLN0112211)
Mainline Construction Ltd. is seeking full-time seasonal Class 1 experienced Gravel Truck Driver. Reporting to the Trucking Supervisor a Gravel Truck Driver will:
• Drive truck to and from project sites.
• Inspect truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, fuel, oil, water, and other fluids and perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
• Be responsible for condition of the vehicle, keep truck clean and in good working order.
• Inspect the material to ensure it has been loaded correctly and is secure. Review loading and delivery documents to verify information accuracy.
• Communicate daily trucking requirements and job orders with a supervisor.
• Coordinate questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment with customers or supervising personnel.
• Contact weekly truck greasing.
• Other duties as required
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the trucking industry is preferred.
• Class 1A Driver’s License and clean Commercial Driver’s Abstract.
• Strong knowledge of TDG regulations, HOS, weights and dimensions, permitting, load securement and OH&S standards.
• Valid WHMIS, H2S Alive, TDG, eGSO (electronic General Safety Orientation) and Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) or Petroleum Safety Training (PST).
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required an asset.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to MAINLINE CONSTRUCTION (2014) LTD., quoting the Job ID: 5-MLN0112211
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.