Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd.20.04.21
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full time seasonal position available, located in Calgary, Alberta
(JOB ID: 1-620352111)
Under the direction of a Foreman, the job of Rubber Tire Loader Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a Loader. This position operates loaders equipment with front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop which is used to transport aggregate or other materials, feed hoppers or chutes, and/or stockpile aggregates in water and sewer installation projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Minimum 2 – 3 years within the road construction industry
• 1 – 2 years of experience operating a Loader is required
• Class 5 Driver’s License; a clean Driver’s Abstract
• Knowledge of operation of a Loader and other heavy equipment
• Knowledge of road construction materials, road construction processes and industry requirements
• Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance, computerized controls and electronics
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
• Physical capability to repetitively lift and carry at least 25 lbs on a regular basis.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd., quoting the JOB ID: 1-620352111.
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.