Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd.21.06.21
Mainline Construction (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the followings seasonal hourly positions available located in Grande Prairie, Alberta
Job ID: (5-ML0512111)
Reporting to a Foreman, a Topman will work outside with a pipe crew for the installation of sewer, storm and water pipe. They will also work on the ground shoveling dirt, loading and caring for equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
• 2-3 years of experience in underground utilities.
• Class 5 driver’s license.
• Must be physically able to repetitively life and carry at least 40 LBS on a regular basis.
• Experience with shallow utilities installation is considered an asset.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Mainline Construction (2014) Ltd., quoting Job ID: 5-ML0512111
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.