Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd.25.03.19
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full time hourly position available located in CALGARY, Alberta
(JOB ID: 6502019)
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. is seeking for expereinced Asphalt Plant Laborers to work within our Calgary location. Under the direction of the Foreman, the Asphalt Plant Laborer will need the ability to work in a team environment, perform physical labor, learn to operate heavy equipment (skid steer and loader experience preferred), and work long hours during the asphalt season. Employment is required for most of the year (approximately 10 months), both in the making of asphalt and servicing the plant.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
• Valid Class 5 Operator’s License
• 1 to 2 years as an Asphalt Plant Laborer, preferred
• Knowledge of Loaders and Skid Steers
• Basic knowledge of mechanics and equipment repair.
• Physically capable of lifting and carrying at least 40 lbs. repetitively on a regular basis
• Willing to work overtime and weekends as required
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd., quoting job title “Plant Laborer” AND the job ID #:”6502019”
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.