Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd.25.07.19
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. (a Volker Stevin Canada company) has the following full time hourly position available located in Calgary, Alberta
(JOB ID: 1-620861911)
Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd. is seeking for Construction Laborers’ to work within the Calgary area for current construction season. Reporting to the Foreman, the Construction Laborer is responsible for providing a physical labor support during all phases of construction and production. The Construction Laborer provides a broad range of support in areas, such as, hand work, moving materials, clearing terrain, site preparation, shoveling and basic equipment operation.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license (Driver’s Abstract required)
• experience with shallow utility installation is considered an asset
• Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 40 LBS on a regular basis
• Out of town travel and overtime as required
• Work is performed in an outdoor setting, which could include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Contracting Ltd., quoting job title “Construction Laborers” AND the Job ID #:”1-620861911”
ONLINE: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.