Volker Stevin Canada is seeking the ideal candidate for the 12-18-Month Contract position, located in Calgary, Alberta:
Finance Manager, Corporate (12-18-Month Contract)
(JOB ID: 50-910012012)
Supporting Volker Stevin Canada Ltd. and its diverse group of companies, Finance Manager will support Corporate Controller in supervising Accounting and Finance department and in coordinating financial reporting and accounting activities/processes for all companies.
The Ideal Candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Relevant post-secondary or Bachelor’s degree (Accounting/Finance).
- Accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, or equivalent).
- Technical accounting knowledge and application in IFRS.
- 5+ years of relevant financial reporting and/or public accounting experience (including solid experience with accounting, tax and audit).
- 2+ years of experience in a Senior Accounting role managing teams with various skill sets.
- Advanced Management Accounting skills and experience with construction projects is an asset.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and develop a large team in a high growth company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented and results driven approach.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of and exposure to construction industry is an asset.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including, but not limited to, Pivot Tables and V-Lookup.
- SQL knowledge is considered as an asset.
- Experience with Viewpoint ERP, or other relevant ERP system, is an asset.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Click for more details - Finance Manager, Corporate, Position Profile
How to Apply:
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Canada., quoting Competition #JOB ID: 50-910012012
Online: see application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.