Volker Stevin Canada is seeking the ideal candidate, located in Calgary, Alberta, for the position of:
Intermediate Support Analyst, Information Technology
The Intermediate Support Analyst, under the direction of the Senior Support Analyst, provides support with the company’s server and network infrastructure. This role assists in the effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and systems software, as well as related infrastructure. Participating in technical research and development will enable continuous innovation within the infrastructure thereby ensuring that systems hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, policies, and procedures. This role also provides support to our Service Desk Technician.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least five years of work experience in the field of IT
- College Diploma or University Degree in the field of business administration, computer science, or management information systems (or a related discipline/equivalent experience).
- Working towards certifications in Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) and Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 certification (MCSA), Windows Server platforms (MCSE), Microsoft Azure Foundations and Infrastructure, and experience using Microsoft PowerShell.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) foundation certified.
- Experience with performance tuning and monitoring tools for Windows and Microsoft environments.
- Business process and reengineering experience as well as an understanding of the relationship between process and policies.
- Experience communicating during high pressure incidents.
- Proven knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies.
- Entry level project management skills.
- Working technical knowledge of:
- Microsoft Directory Services, Microsoft SQL Server 2017, and Citrix Workspace.
- Cisco & Meraki switches, routers, access points, firewalls and unified communication server.
- The current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft databases, TSQL, and SQL reporting services.
- Azure Active Directory, syncing technologies, Multi-factor Authentication systems.
- Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and managing these in a tenant space.
- Comfortable with most backup and restore operations at a file and folder level.
Click for more details - Intermediate Support Analyst Position Profile
How to Apply:
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Canada, quoting Competition #9202819 - Intermediate Support Analyst
By email: Careers@volkerstevin.ca
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.