Volker Stevin Canada is seeking the ideal candidate, located in Lethbridge, for the following position of:
Intermediate Support Analyst, Volker Stevin Canada
(JOB ID: 9200418)
Reporting to the General Manager of Information Technology, the Intermediate Support Analyst will be responsible for supporting and ensuring delivery of IT services to the business so that end users can accomplish business tasks, while striving to achieve the company mission in all activities undertaken.
What you Bring:
- College diploma or university degree in business or information systems required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- At least 2 of the following certifications; ITIL Foundations, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert O365, Microsoft Specialist Windows 7, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Windows 10.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Power Shell, Microsoft Directory Services, Citrix XenApp 6.5.
- Experience managing corporate desktop environments for patching, antivirus, application deployment.
- Deep knowledge of Wide Area Network and LAN technologies that can be used to connect site\trailers\offices.
- Demonstrated experience with client support and a proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Customer and Vendor relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to travel within the region.
Click for more details - Intermediate Support Analyst Position Profile
How to Apply:
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Canada, quoting Competition #9200418:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 403-320-4930
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview