Volker Stevin Canada is seeking the ideal candidate, located in Calgary, for the following position of:
Learning & Development Coordinator, VS Canada
(JOB ID: 95007918)
Reporting to the Manager, Learning & Development (L&D), Volker Stevin Canada; the 1 Year term Learning & Development Coordinator position will directly support the advancement of our L&D Program. This position will do so by focusing on our Learning Management System (LMS), supporting our key stakeholders, competency framework formulation, online and classroom-based content design and development, coordination of training and facilitation of meetings and training as required.
- LMS Optimization Support:
Learning Path Review and Streamlining / Regulatory Training / Reporting / Business Rules / Auto Assignment / Training / Help Line/mailbox / Data Accuracy / Facilitation /Overall system support
- Training Coordination
- Content Development & Training Delivery:
Online Content Development / Creating Training Materials / Project Participation / Training Facilitation and Delivery
- Competency Framework
- Customer Service
The Ideal Candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 Year Diploma or bachelor’s degree in a related field (Arts, Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, etc.)
- Certificate in Workplace Training PLUS Minimum 2 years coordinating training activities while supporting an L&D environment (in-house) in all administrative activities
- Minimum 2 years working hands on as an administrator and end user of a leaning management system.
- Applied knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Experience with online training design and web delivery tools
- Applied experienced as a trainer, training facilitator or coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Experience supporting the full Training Cycle within a Corporate Environment (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Advanced organizational skills with proven ability and desire to handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory principles
- Experience supporting the Competency Development & Assessment process
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- MS Office proficiency
- Experience with Articulate Storyline, an asset
Click for more details - Learning & Development Coordinator Position Profile
Volker Stevin offers competitive wages and benefits - Medical, Dental, RRSP contributions and more. Volker Stevin is a great career choice!
How to Apply:
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Canada, quoting Competition #: 9507918
By email: Careers@volkerstevin.ca
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.