Volker Stevin Canada is seeking the ideal candidate, located in Calgary, Alberta, for the position of:
Senior Support Analyst, Information Technology
JOB ID: 920441912
The Senior Support Analyst, directs and coordinates the design and installation of IT infrastructure components and systems to ensure stable operation of the IT infrastructure assets. This includes designing, configuring, maintaining, supporting and optimizing all new and existing hardware and software infrastructure. This position will also be responsible for directing the activities of projects to enhance the server infrastructure and related Cloud technologies. This role also provides support to our Service Desk Technician.
This position exists too:
- Develop, document and maintain processes for operational support.
- Provide third tier service desk support. This would encompass end user devices (desktops, laptops, smart phones, etc.), network and multifunctional printing devices, desktop applications, and branch to branch networking. This includes both on-site and remote support of all Volker Stevin Canada companies.
- Support incident and problem escalation to the appropriate people as needed.
The Ideal Candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Networking or related field
- 7-10 years of work experience in a similar role
- 4-6 years of management experience
- Cloud Services (Azure), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), VMware Certified Professional and/or Citrix Certified Engineer (CCA) designation are assets. Working knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud services will be an asset
- Strong working knowledge with MS Office, MS-Teams and MS-TFS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to facilitate discussions with all levels of personnel
- Knowledge of Dell / Cisco UCS hardware (Blade servers and Storage Area Networks) & supporting infrastructure such as SAN fabric
- Knowledge of Azure, O365 services, Skype, Exchange, In-tune, Email Archiving
- Knowledge of UCS and virtualization technologies including VMware & Microsoft products
- Knowledge of Terminal Services, Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop
- Knowledge of Commvault, Veeam & other related Data Protection technologies
- Knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS, Domain Name System (DNS), System Center services, SCOM, OMS, Workday, SSO solutions, Anti-spam, Anti Malware, SIEM systems
- Working knowledge of ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Kanban processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Database environments and Document Management Systems
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and industry best practices
Click for more details - Senior Support Analyst Position Profile
Volker Stevin offers competitive wages and benefits - Medical, Dental, RRSP contributions and more. Volker Stevin is a great career choice!
The position may close upon finding the right candidate, and therefore may close sooner than the indicated date. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Canada, quoting the Job ID# 920441912
Website: see online application button below