Volker Stevin Canada08.07.20
Volker Stevin Canada is seeking the ideal candidate, located in Calgary, Alberta, for the position of:
Job ID: 50-970552011
Volker Stevin Canada is seeking a Summer Student, Environmental Services. Working as part of a team, this position will provide support to the Environmental Services Department for projects within the City of Calgary and surrounding area. Responsibilities would include inspections, reporting, development of new environmental initiatives and testing programs.
• Conduct environmental monitoring, inspections, and reporting.
• Carry out field level services.
• Assist with the review of tender documents, drawings, and reports.
• Assist with the development of Environmental Construction Operations (ECO) Plans.
• Assist with continued development and updates to Environmental Management Guide documents.
• Assist with the required reporting to Government Agencies.
• Assist with the maintenance of SDS program.
• Assist with incident response.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Working towards a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution in some Environmental Science capacity.
• Valid driver’s license (this position requires driving to various sites around Calgary and surrounding area).
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, experience with AutoCAD would be an asset.
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
• Construction experience would be an asset.
Please submit applications/resumes to Volker Stevin Canada, quoting the Job ID: 50-970552011
Website: see online application button below
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.